So we, being many, are one body in Christ,
and every one members one of another.
The world has changed in many ways since the beginning of time, but in many ways it has remained the same. As we approach the return of Christ, we are warned about the increase of evil in the Earth, one of the major signs of the last days.
(12) And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
This scripture depicts what the world will look like in the last days, full of iniquity and sin. Unsurprisingly, we can see how evil is growing and spreading, infecting the minds of young and old. Today we will look at one of satan’s widespread and cunning wiles,transgenderism.
Many people know the creation story whether they believe in God or not. The Lord formed the sun, moon, stars, land, animals, oceans and human beings.
(1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1 :14 -15
(14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:(15) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
The most High God created the world and it is still here, nothing has changed. The stars still shine, the sun still rises and sets, we witness this with our own eyes. Everything he has made remains constant and in its’ ordained course, this includes gender.
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
God created humankind to be like him, in his image of righteousness and immortality. He separated man (humans) into males and females. The question is, if the Lord created all things that exist today and remain the same, how is it that gender is exclusive?
(9) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
The simple answer is that nothing has changed. The things that the Lord made originally are the same now, however it is the abundance of evil in the world, from which this deception was born.
(29) Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
1 John 5:19
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Often, transgender people claim to have experienced feeling as if they were born in the wrong body and perhaps God has made some kind of mistake, however this is not true neither possible, as the Lord has a plan for us all. This is shown through the prophet Jeremiah.
(5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
The Lord knows us before he even begins to form us in the womb, yes, before we are even conceived! He already has a plan for us before we are born, just like the plan he had for Jeremiah to partake in prophethood. This also means the gender we are born with is intentional and chosen by God, and is therefore not something we should try to alter, instead we should “trust in the Lord” (Proverbs 3:5).
(14) I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Furthermore, we are all wonderful creations of the Lord. To alter our gender and genetic make up, undermines the beauty and perfection in the Lords’ creation. It’s also very prideful to allude to the possibility that the Almighty has made an error in selecting a gender for us, when all his ways are righteous.
We must not forget that when the Lord made an end of creating the world and all that was therein, he said that it was good.
(31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
The sun was good, the moon was good, the stars, the sea, the fowls and beast, the creeping things, and plants, and even male and female were good in the eyes of the Lord. There is beauty and goodness in the way the Lord created us to be, this is nothing that needs to be changed but to be embraced.
Finally, we are of God (1 John 1:5), as the world descends into darkness and evil, we must be aware, awake and apt to spread the truth. All that the Lord God made, remains the same and will remain, until Christ returns and this evil world becomes the former.
Please watch the video below for further edification.